December 4, 2008

Jaadu Hain Nashaa Hain...Jism

Just happened to listen to this song recently, sung by Shreya Ghoshal.
I have watched Shreya Ghoshal competing in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'. I think one in thousands really have the potential to make it big in music industry. Day by day I am becoming a fan of Shreya Ghoshal.
When I listen to some good numbers, my mind always concentrates on the tune of the song and forgets the lyrics!:(
I have always used my own lyrics in some places to complete the song. I remember my sister always correcting me on lyrics, teasing me.:)
While practicing the song... I forgot the lyrics so many times and had to record it many times:( But here is my try to remember the lyrics and this would be my next challenge!!Really enjoyed singing the song.

Would love to hear your comments:)

Movie: Jism
Music: M M Kreem
Orignially sung by : Shreya Ghoshal

Download my version of song from here
Jaadu ...(Download)

5 comments:

Sumana said...

Too much!! You can sing like this too...!! Good attempt. Try 'Chanda Re..' from Ekalavya movie.

Parasmani said...

Well done, Sahana! Liked the emphasis on correct places..

Nandita M said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :). Very expressive singing Sahana. Looking forward to an Asha song from you :))

Vineeta said...

I couldn't listen to it- it just wouldn't play. Thought I should let you know. I was really hoping to hear it.

Sahana Kashyap said...

Hi Vineetha,

Surely will check. Thank you for letting me know. Will accomodate users to listen them.

Thanks a lot