April 3, 2009

Raamanavami wishes



After a very long pause, started blogging again on the auspicious day of 'Sri Raama Navami'.
Today being the birthday of Lord Sri Raama, Sri Raama Seva Mandali , Bangalore celebrates music festival for 40 days. The festival is really a feast for any music lovers. Here is the link for the list of programmes


I remember my childhood days when myself, my sister along with my father used to sit and sing all the songs of Sri Raama. My father used to teach us most of the 'Devara Naamaas' and especially on Saturdays , we all used to sing special songs on Lord Raama.
Today just cannot wait counting hours to attend concert at Fort High school, which has been a dream for many years now. I feel lucky to stay very nearby to the venue.:) Recently started learning few compositions of Bhadrachal Raamadaasu and Annamaachaarya.
Sure to publish these devotional numbers soon.

Happy Sri Raama Navami
Jai SriRam

No comments: